- Dr. Steenbarger of Trader Feed shares a research post on “What Can We Learn from Large and Small Gaps in the S&P 500 Index“.
- Stock Trading to Go shares Five Rules for Predicting Trends - which mainly can serve as an introduction to trendline drawing techniques.
- Trader’s Narrative gives us an Overview of Various Sentiment Indicators for May 8th 2009.
- Andrew Horowitz at the Disciplined Investor offers us a download of the Playbook to understanding the Stress Tests – great reference!
- The Aleph Blog lists One Dozen Notes on the Current State of the Markets - great, quick read.
- The Stock Chartist looks at charts from 1975, 2003, and 2009 to note similarities.
- Jeflin’s Investment Blog asks “Is this Market Rally the Beginning of a New Primary Bull Market Trend?”
- Stock Web asks “Is it the Right time to Buy Commodities?” and provides various perspectives in a article mostly focused on fundamental analysis reasons.