It’s time for this week’s “Editor’s Picks” from the wide selection of excellent financial blogs/websites on the NewsFlashr Business Blog section:
1. Mish of Mish’s Global Economic Trend Analysis reveals an eye-opening analysis of what could be ahead economically in his post “Brace for a Wave of Foreclosures … the Dam is About to Break.”
2. Dr. Steenbarger of Trader Feed shares insights on the interestingly titled post “Horizontal and Vertical Knowledge and Trading Success.”
3. Charles Kirk of the Kirk Report shares 10 Rules from Dr. Bob Rotella (sports psychology) and notes how each of them translate into trading the stock market (a great post to bookmark).
4. Andrew Horowitz of the Disciplined Investor interviews Mish of Mish’s Global Economic Trend Analysis with questions and commentary on “How Long will this Rally Last?”
5. The Aleph Blog shares 20 Notes of Current Risk Still in the Market for you to ponder.
6. From Jeflin Financial, a lengthy post on why we should Not Bet on a V-Shaped Economic Recovery (fundamental analysis/economics).
7. From Futronomics, a look at Depression in the 21st Century (long read but insightful).
8. From the Tischendorf Letter, a list of “A Speculator’s Essential Qualities” as described/quoted from Dickson Watts.